You are reading the article How To Download Your Google Maps Data On Iphone, Ipad, And Computer updated in September 2023 on the website Phuhoabeautyspa.com. We hope that the information we have shared is helpful to you. If you find the content interesting and meaningful, please share it with your friends and continue to follow and support us for the latest updates. Suggested October 2023 How To Download Your Google Maps Data On Iphone, Ipad, And Computer
If you’ve been using Google Maps for some time now, you might want to export your data to keep a copy of it or use it with a different app. Google makes it pretty easy for you to choose the data you want and get your hands on it for use elsewhere.
Get your Google Maps data online
If you want to save your Google Maps data to a file on your Mac or PC, it’s simpler to download it from the web on your computer than in the mobile app. And as long as you sign in with the same Google account, you’ll have everything you need.
1) Head to Google Maps and sign in using your Google/Gmail account if not already.
Note: If you scroll down a bit further, you can review how Maps works with your data if you’re curious.
4) Select the data that you want to include in the download. You can check the boxes for Location History, Maps, Maps (your places), and My Maps. Each item gives you a simple summary of what’s included and the file formats available.
6) Choose your Delivery method in the drop-down box at the top. You can receive the download link to your email or send the download to Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, or Box.
7) Select the Frequency. You can do a one-time export or export your data every two months for a year.
8) Pick the File type & size. You can receive a ZIP (most common) or TGZ file. And for the size, choose from 2 GB up to 50 GB. Note that larger exports will be split into separate files.
View your data
Now that you have your Google Maps data do with it what you will!
Get your Google Maps data on iPhone and iPad
The process is exactly similar for obtaining your data through the iPhone and iPad app as it is online. But we’ll run through a condensed step-by-step without the extra details for iOS.
1) Open the Google Maps app on your iOS device and make sure you’re signed in.
2) Tap your profile photo on the top right to open the menu and pick Your data in Maps.
3) Below Google-wide controls, tap Download your Maps data.
4) Check the boxes for the data you want to export and tap Next step.
5) Select the Delivery method, Frequency, and File type & size.
6) Tap Create export.
7) Like in Step 10 above, you can hit Create new export if you want to start over. Or simply tap Download to get your file and enter your password when prompted.
8) Choose a location to save, share, or send your downloaded file.
9) Tap Done.
Open your Takeout folder from Google Maps, depending on where you saved, shared, or sent it, and you’ll see the same files as if you downloaded it from the Google Maps site to your computer.
Whether you want to do a one-time export to use your data in another app or a frequent one so that you can continually back up your data, Google Maps makes it super easy.
Are you going to get a copy of your Google Maps data now? If so, are you exporting it to use in another app or just as a backup for yourself? Let us know!
You're reading How To Download Your Google Maps Data On Iphone, Ipad, And Computer
Update the detailed information about How To Download Your Google Maps Data On Iphone, Ipad, And Computer on the Phuhoabeautyspa.com website. We hope the article's content will meet your needs, and we will regularly update the information to provide you with the fastest and most accurate information. Have a great day!